Experts in Collision Repair Elko, NV
Accidents occur, whether we like it or not. When your vehicle has been in an accident, Collision Auto Body, Inc. is where you will discover the most skilled, trustworthy, and highest-quality collision repair services in the business.
Locally owned and operated, Collision Auto Body, Inc has been serving the people of Elko and the surrounding areas for over ten years. We believe that honesty, integrity, and consumer satisfaction are of the utmost important characteristics in business. We apply this work ethic to every vehicle we repair. Collision Auto Body, Inc honors ALL insurance claims, and we guarantee our work 100 %. If you find yourself in need of Auto body repairs give us a call or swing by the shop for a free estimate. Let us show you why we are the best.
10 Things to Know Before Having Your Vehicle Repaired
- Your car is the second largest investment your likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claim center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at your preferred collision repair shop, and ask that your insurance company inspect your car there.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, ask the estimator or manager.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) .
- Ask if the repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let the collision repair shop you choose help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company, this often leads to a better repair on your vehicle.